Like it or not, most of us will get at least one cavity in our lifetime – even if we practice good oral hygiene and visit the dentist twice a year for a checkup. Not to worry, however. The team at Charles F. Betts, Jr., D.M.D. Family Dentistry has the tools necessary to make your smile whole again. Using Decatur tooth fillings, we can:
- Stop the spread of tooth decay
- Protect the health of your other teeth
- Get rid of pain and discomfort caused by cavities
- Keep your smile looking attractive
If you need a tooth filled, call our expert dental team today at 256-274-8680. You’ll find us at 2012 Danville Park Drive SW in the 35603 ZIP code.
Protect Your Oral Health With a Filling
A cavity is nothing to be embarrassed about, as many people get them. However, you don’t want to leave a cavity untreated, as the decay could spread, putting your tooth and your oral health at risk.
Dr. Betts has been restoring his patients’ smiles for 30 years, so your smile repair will be in good hands here. We offer two types of tooth fillings, depending on your needs and the location of the tooth. They are:
- Traditional Amalgam Fillings – These silver fillings are what most people think of when they think about teeth fillings. They are a mixture of metals and are designed to last for many years without needing replacement.
- Composite Resin Fillings – Although amalgam fillings are sturdy and reliable, patients often want another, more discreet option. That’s where composite resin fillings come in. They are metal-free and tooth-colored so they look completely natural. They will blend in perfectly with your other teeth and won’t stand out when you talk, eat, or laugh.
Our team will help you decide which type of filling will work best for you. With either option, you can feel confident that your tooth repair will be done right the first time.
When you need Decatur tooth fillings, count on Charles F. Betts, Jr., D.M.D. Family Dentistry. Call us today at 256-274-8680 to schedule an appointment.