Most of us will get at least one cavity in our lifetime – even if we practice good oral hygiene and visit the dentist twice a year for a checkup. If you develop one, the team at River Oaks Dental Care has the experience necessary to make your smile whole again. Using tooth fillings in Decatur, we can:
- Stop the spread of tooth decay
- Protect the health of your other teeth
- Get rid of pain and discomfort caused by cavities
- Keep your smile looking attractive
If you need a tooth filled or are experiencing any pain or sensitivity in a tooth, call our expert dental team today at 256-274-8680. You’ll find us at 2012 Danville Park Dr. SW in the 35603 ZIP code.
Stop Further Damage With a Filling
A cavity is nothing to be embarrassed about. However, you don’t want to leave a cavity untreated. The decay could spread, putting your tooth and your oral health at risk and requiring a more expensive procedure to address the damage.
Our team has been restoring patients’ smiles for over 30 years, so your smile repair will be in good hands here. We offer two types of tooth fillings, depending on your needs and the location of the tooth. They are:
- Traditional Amalgam Fillings – Silver fillings are the most familiar teeth fillings. They are a mixture of metals and are designed to last for many years without needing replacement.
- Composite Resin Fillings – Although amalgam fillings are sturdy and reliable, patients often want another, more discreet option. That’s where composite resin fillings come in. They are metal-free and tooth-colored so they look completely natural. They will blend in perfectly with your other teeth and won’t stand out when you talk, eat, or laugh.
Our team will help you decide which type of filling will work best for you. With either option, you can feel confident that your tooth repair will be done right the first time.
When you need Decatur tooth fillings, count on River Oaks Dental Care. Call us today at 256-274-8680 to schedule an appointment. You can also .