Revive Your Functional & Beautiful Smile
During a lifetime, a lot of things can happen to your teeth. You might crack a tooth biting down on something hard or crunchy. You could lose a tooth to gum disease or decay. You might break a tooth as a result of an accident or injury.
Our dental professionals are ready to help you reconstruct your smile and more. Restorative dentistry is one of the foundations of our practice. We know how it can make a difference in the lives of our patients, which is we are proud to offer these services:
- Tooth Fillings – Dr. Betts offers both amalgam (metal) fillings and tooth-colored composite fillings so he can recommend the best filling for your situation.
- Dental Veneers – Custom-made porcelain or zirconia veneers can correct a variety of issues you may have with your teeth.
- Root Canals – Tooth infections can lead to painful problems. Removing the infected tissue can end your pain and allow you to eat comfortably again.
- Dental Crowns – Broken, cracked, and severely decayed teeth can all be fixed with dental crowns.
- Dental Bridges – Replace a single tooth or multiple teeth with a dental bridge. A fixed bridge also won’t need to be removed for cleaning.
- Dentures – If you need to replace several teeth, partial or full dentures could refill your smile.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of missing teeth. They also make teeth replacements stronger and more secure.
To reduce any anxiety you may have about restorative care, our compassion, experience, and advanced technique can put you at ease. Laughing gas also can help you relax and block pain during your procedure.
For a high-quality restorative dentist in Hartselle, AL, make plans to visit Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, Family Dentistry. Call 256-274-8680 now to schedule an appointment with us!