Up to 60 million Americans experience dental anxiety. If you’re one of them, you’ll be pleased to know about our team’s great reputation for relieving dental anxiety in Decatur. Dr. Charles Betts has helped countless patients feel comfortable in his 30-plus years as a dentist, and he can put you more at ease, too.
Overcoming your anxiety will:
- Enable you to get the regular dental care you need to keep your teeth healthy
- Address dental problems in their early stages while they are less costly and complicated to fix
- Allow you to improve aspects of your smile you aren’t satisfied with
Many patients feel relieved simply knowing that Dr. Betts is the only dentist they will see at our office. There’s no need to see a different, unfamiliar dentist every time you visit.
Let our compassionate and nonjudgmental staff give you a stress-free experience at the dentist. Call 256-274-8680 today to schedule a no-pressure appointment.
We Offer Many Ways to Keep Your Visits Pleasant
Our team works hard to ensure you enjoy your time with us. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Technology – Dr. Betts uses technology that keeps your family’s care fast and comfortable. For instance, Spectra cavity detectors during your dental exams help him find decay in its earliest stages with less poking and prodding. And we won’t have to put bulky paper in your mouth for digital X-rays.
- Inhaled Laughing Gas – Though we numb your mouth with local anesthesia for any procedures where you might experience discomfort, you can also get laughing gas if you want it. It is so safe that even your children can receive it. It also takes effect quickly and wears off quickly. You’ll even be able to drive yourself home afterward.
- Personalized Treatment – We’re happy to personalize your procedure to make your appointment a stress-free experience. For instance, we never rush our patients, plus we can schedule a lengthier visit for you if it helps to take it slow. Blankets are available if you feel chilly while in our chair, and we can offer a pillow for additional support.
Turn to the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Decatur. Call 256-274-8680 to make an appointment, or . Our dental office is located at 2012 Danville Park Dr. SW, a short drive from Decatur Mall.