Dental emergencies often start out as minor pain that you may not consider a big deal – maybe a problem chewing food, for example. But small dental problems can quickly turn into bigger ones. If you or a loved one is experiencing dental pain in Decatur, don’t ignore the signs! Seek treatment from longtime dentist Dr. Betts to relieve your pain and restore your healthy, attractive smile. Our practice offers:
- Same-day emergency appointments whenever possible
- Inhaled laughing gas to take the edge off your anxiety
- Comforts such as pillows, blankets, and longer appointment times
- A compassionate staff dedicated to helping you feel better soon
If you have oral pain, call us ASAP at 256-274-8680. We can help you relax, eliminate your discomfort, and get your smile back on track. If you join our Dental Savings Plan, your emergency exam will be covered. Ask for details today.
Reach Your Decatur Emergency Dentist Quickly
If you contact us with a dental emergency during business hours, we’ll make sure you’re able to see Dr. Betts that same day. He uses some of the latest technology, like digital X-rays, to quickly assess your condition and diagnose your problem. Digital X-rays are not only fast and precise, but they’re also more comfortable. We won’t need to put any bulky paper into your mouth.
If you call outside of business hours, you’ll get an after-hours number for Dr. Betts. He’ll be happy to advise you on what you should do.
Here is how we handle a few common dental emergencies that can cause your mouth pain:
- Toothache – A toothache can signal several problems, including a cavity or an infected tooth. Depending on the size of a cavity, Dr. Betts will clean the tooth and place a tooth filling or a dental crown to repair the cavity and prevent further damage. If decay has gotten into the center of your tooth and become infected, a root canal may be necessary to relieve your oral pain.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – A dental crown is the usual fix for a broken tooth.
- Chipped Tooth – Depending on the severity of the chip, Dr. Betts can cover it with a dental veneer or a dental crown.
Don’t panic when you have dental pain in Decatur. Call the experts at 256-274-8680 now! If you have a non-urgent need, you can also .