Damaged and missing teeth are hard on your dental health. They can hurt your overall health, too, by making it tough to eat healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. Fortunately, Dr. Charles Betts, who has practiced dentistry here for more than 30 years, offers many dental restorations in Decatur that can allow you to:
- Chew comfortably and enjoy your favorite foods
- Make mealtimes more relaxed and enjoyable
- Avoid embarrassment when dining out
- Get back a beautiful smile
- Make talking easier so others can understand you
To schedule a consultation where you can discuss a restorative treatment plan with Dr. Betts, call 256-274-8680 today. If you don’t have insurance, you can save 15 percent when you join our Dental Savings Plan.
Chew Easily Again With Restorative Dentistry
Whether it’s restoring dental implants, giving you a dental crown, or fitting you for dentures, Dr. Betts can replace missing teeth and repair damaged ones. If a tooth is too damaged for repair, he can gently extract it. And if you’re nervous about any procedure, you can receive inhaled anesthetics to help you relax.
As with any services we offer, Dr. Betts wants to provide outstanding dental care within your budget. So you can choose from lots of options for repairing dental damage, including:
- Tooth Fillings – Because every cavity is different, Dr. Betts uses both amalgam (metal) and tooth-colored composite fillings. He’ll help you select the right one for your situation.
- Root Canals – If the inside of your tooth has gotten infected, a root canal will relieve your pain and make it possible to keep the tooth.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair numerous kinds of damage, including broken teeth and severe decay.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge is an affordable option for replacing a single tooth or several missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Betts can restore dental implants with a dental crown, a fixed dental bridge, or dentures for optimal stability and chewing power.
- Dentures – You can get full dentures, partial dentures, or dentures attached to dental implants. Dr. Betts can even create a temporary denture that you can wear right away following tooth extraction.
To find out how we can replace your missing teeth and repair damaged teeth with Decatur dental restorations, call 256-274-8680 today. You can also . In addition to Decatur, we also serve Priceville, Trinity, Hillsboro, Somerville, and Courtland.