A smile conveys positive emotions like happiness, joy, humor, and love. If you’re unhappy with the way your teeth look, though, your smile won’t convey any of those things. In fact, it may be a source of worry, anxiety, and embarrassment for you. Dr. Charles Betts never wants you to worry about your smile. Our Decatur cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening and dental veneers will help you:Dr. Charles Betts on helping a patient who is embarrased to smile Read Transcript
I understand that you say that you are embarrassed to smile. A lot of people have had that same concern, and my opinion is that we need to just not think about the past but see what options are available for you and to move forward from this point. We can do a complete examination, evaluate your mouth, evaluate your teeth, and see what we could offer.
- Beautify your smile so you’ll feel confident, not concerned
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions in social settings
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Make romantic moments more relaxed
To make an appointment for cosmetic dentistry with Dr. Betts, a 30-year dental veteran, call 256-274-8680 today. We’re open for early morning and late afternoon appointments.
Cosmetic Dentistry Brightens Your Smile
Whether you have missing teeth, stained teeth, chipped teeth, or uneven teeth, we have a cosmetic dentistry solution to correct your flaws and give your self-confidence a boost. Our services include:
- Dental Veneers – Dr. Betts can use veneers to fix several problems. The thin porcelain “shells” are great for masking problems like deep staining, chips, or a misshapen tooth.
- Teeth Whitening – Our Whitening for Life program helps you keep a bright smile for the rest of your life. You won’t have to do anything you weren’t going to do anyway; just see Dr. Betts for your regular dental exams.
- Tooth Bonding – Tooth-colored bonding can cover minor smile flaws like uneven edges.
- Dental Crowns – Because they completely cover your tooth, our porcelain crowns can conceal breaks, severe decay, or other imperfections.
- Dental Bridges – You can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth with a natural-looking dental bridge.
- Tooth Fillings – Dr. Betts uses tooth-colored composite to fill cavities that are in visible parts of your smile.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Dental implants are often the best method of replacing missing teeth. Dr. Betts can help you get the smile you deserve.
Ready to replace your smile concerns with confidence? Call 256-274-8680 to schedule an appointment for cosmetic dental treatments in Decatur. We’re located at 2012 Danville Park Drive SW, minutes from the Decatur Mall.