Dental Cleanings in Decatur Refresh Your Teeth
You’ll feel great after a dental cleaning and dental exam because your teeth are so squeaky clean. You’ll feel even better knowing you have a clean bill of dental health in addition to a shiny smile. Dr. Charles Betts uses some of the latest dental technology, like the Spectra cavity detector, to conduct thorough exams.
During your exams, our team will:
- Clean plaque and tartar from your teeth to help prevent decay
- Remove surface stains and polish teeth so they look and feel great
- Look for problems like cavities, gum disease, and bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Discuss preventive care like dental sealants and fluoride treatments
- Give you tips on oral hygiene
Because your dental checkups are the service that brings you most frequently to our Decatur, AL dental practice, we also use them to get them to know you better as a person, not just a patient. Feel free to ask us about any dental concerns you have or other aspects of care you’d like to address.
Call 256-274-8680 to book your teeth cleaning and dental checkup.
Our Technology Helps You Get a Thorough Exam
Dr. Betts uses some of the latest dental technology for your family’s care, including:
- Spectra cavity detector. Winner of an Editors’ Choice award from The Dental Advisor, this tool uses light-induced fluorescence to identify cavities in their earliest stages, even before they can be seen by the naked eye, when they are easiest to treat.
- Digital X-rays. These X-rays provide quick and accurate images, using a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays. It’s easy for Dr. Betts to enlarge the digital images to get a better look, or to share them with insurance companies or other health care providers. And we won’t have to put bulky paper in your mouth!
To book your family’s appointments for dental exams and cleanings, call 256-274-8680. Our Decatur, AL office is located at 2012 Danville Park Drive SW, a short drive from Decatur Mall and Wilson-Morgan Park.