Extensive dental damage makes it hard to eat and speak comfortably. If you have several issues that affect the way your mouth works, a Decatur full-mouth reconstruction from Dr. Charles Betts may be just what you need. A full-mouth rehabilitation will allow you to:Doctor Charles Betts on full mouth reconstructions Read Transcript
Well, if a person came to our office with basically a full mouth of broken-down dentition, some kind of full-mouth reconstruction would benefit them healthwise. Most likely they have disease going on, so that would eliminate disease in the mouth. It would restore their chewing function so that they can adequately nourish themselves, and it would again give them a smile, which makes them more presentable to other people.
- Smile confidently again
- Keep your jaw strong
- Enjoy a healthier, more youthful appearance
- Enjoy food again
- Speak clearly
Dr. Betts can repair your damaged teeth and replace missing teeth with a full dental restoration. Because he’s performed countless mouth makeovers in his 30 years as a dentist, he’ll be able to advise you on which treatments will work best for your unique situation. You will never receive cookie-cutter solutions here.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Betts, call 256-274-8680. You’ll find our office at 2012 Danville Park Drive SW – not far off Beltline Road SW (Highway 67).
We Offer Many Options For Fixing Your Smile
Your oral health, your smile expectations, and your budget will influence which full-mouth reconstruction procedures you choose. Dr. Betts will work closely with you and will listen respectfully to all your concerns and goals. He will take the time needed to answer any questions you have about your care. Your options may include:Full-Mouth Reconstruction by Dr. Charles F. Betts Read Transcript
Full-mouth reconstruction is necessary when a patient has severely broken down dentition. It can mean a lot of things. A reconstruction could be extensive crown and bridge treatment. It could entail a combination of implants and traditional crowns and bridges, or removable parts or dentures, or complete dentures. All of these ways are ways that we can reconstruct a healthy smile.
- Dental Implants – Implants are used with restorations like dental crowns, bridges, and partial or full dentures to restore full oral function. Dr. Betts will first determine if you’re a good candidate for implants, then he’ll work with a local oral surgeon who places the implants. After they heal, he attaches a restoration to them.
- Dentures – Our lifelike partial or full dentures replace missing teeth. When attached to dental implants, they’ll function and feel like your natural smile. You won’t need adhesives to keep them secure.
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge fills gaps left by a missing tooth or teeth. Dr. Betts can attach a bridge to a dental implant for increased stability.
- Dental Crowns – A porcelain dental crown can fix problems like breaks or cracks. When attached to a dental implant, it can replace a missing tooth.