Fix Your Smile With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Decatur
Extensive dental damage makes it hard to eat and speak with ease and comfort. If you have several issues that affect the way your mouth works, a full-mouth reconstruction from Dr. Charles Betts in Decatur, AL may be just what you need.Full-Mouth Reconstruction by Dr. Charles F. Betts Read Transcript
Full-mouth reconstruction is necessary when a patient has severely broken down dentition. It can mean a lot of things. A reconstruction could be extensive crown and bridge treatment. It could entail a combination of implants and traditional crowns and bridges, or removable parts or dentures, or complete dentures. All of these ways are ways that we can reconstruct a healthy smile.
A full-mouth reconstruction will allow you to:
- Smile confidently again
- Keep your jaw strong
- Enjoy a healthier, more youthful appearance
- Enjoy food again
- Speak clearly
Dr. Betts can repair your damaged teeth and replace missing teeth with a full dental restoration. Because he’s performed countless mouth makeovers in his 25-plus years as a dentist, he’ll be able to advise you on which treatments will work best for you.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Betts, call 256-274-8680.
Choose From Our Many Options for Fixing Your Smile
Your oral health, your smile expectations, and your budget will influence which procedures you choose. They may include:
- Dental implants. Dental implants are used with restorations like dental crowns, bridges, and partial or full dentures to restore full oral function. Dr. Betts determines if you’re a good candidate for implants, then works with a local oral surgeon who places the implants. After they heal, he attaches a restoration to them.
- Dentures. Our lifelike partial or full dentures replace missing teeth. When attached to dental implants, they’ll function and feel like your natural smile. You won’t need adhesives to keep them secure.
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge fills gaps left by a missing tooth or teeth. Dr. Betts can attach a bridge to a dental implant for increased stability.
- Dental crowns. A porcelain dental crown can fix dental problems like breaks or cracks. Or, when attached to a dental implant, it can replace a missing tooth.
If you need a tooth removed as part of your mouth makeover, Dr. Betts can gently extract it. And if you’re nervous about any procedure, you can get inhaled sedation.