Have you ever wished there were a way to introduce your child to good dental care without just plopping them in the dentist’s chair and hoping for the best? Well, now there is! With our Decatur Learning Lab, your child will learn about taking care of their smile in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Your child will benefit by:
- A hands-on approach to learning about oral care
- One-on-one interaction with our team members
- Getting the “inside scoop” on preventive dental care
- Leaving our office wanting to take good care of their teeth
Set your child up for dental success! Call us today at 256-274-8680 to schedule them for a Hands-On Learning Lab visit. Our office is located at 2012 Danville Park Drive SW, close to several schools including Julian Harris Elementary, Woodmeade Elementary, Austinville Elementary, and Cedar Ridge Middle.
Start Your Child on the Road to Great Dental Health
At Charles F. Betts, Jr., D.M.D. Family Dentistry, we love taking care of kids’ smiles! We understand how important it is to get your little ones started off right with good oral care. Teaching them early on about how to take care of their teeth will put them on the path to a lifetime of great smiles.
That’s why we’re proud to offer Hands-On Learning Lab™. Working with kids one-on-one in a friendly, relaxed setting goes a long way toward instilling good oral hygiene habits in them. During these special appointments, your child will:
- Get to wear a lab coat just like Dr. Betts so they feel “grown up”
- Be introduced to our team members so they know a few familiar faces
- See the special tools we use every day to take care of our patients’ teeth
- Learn tips on how to brush and floss so they can keep their smiles healthy
- Take part in demonstrations to “paint” their teeth to reveal how much plaque is on them
- Receive instruction on making good nutrition choices
- Find out about dentistry as a career choice
Our dedicated team loves working with kids, and we’ll do all we can to help them learn about their teeth and how to take good care of them.
Give your child a healthy perception of dental care and help them enjoy coming to the dentist! Call us today at 256-274-8680 to schedule them for a Decatur Learning Lab visit.