At Charles F. Betts, Jr., D.M.D. Family Dentistry, we understand the importance of family and consider it a privilege that you would trust us to care for those you hold most dear. Let our caring team help keep your loved ones happy and healthy with our Decatur family dentistry! You can feel confident in our care, as Dr. Betts has practiced dentistry in our area for 30 years.
Our age-appropriate care includes:
- Dental cleanings, dental exams, and other general dentistry services that will help keep your loved ones’ smiles healthy and attractive
- Dental veneers and other cosmetic dental treatments that can give you a smile worthy of the red carpet
- Restorative dentistry, including dental crowns and bridges, that can repair your damaged teeth and give you back a beautiful smile
- Dental implant restorations so you can enjoy a complete set of teeth and eat all your favorite foods again
- Dentures that will make your mealtimes more enjoyable and help you speak more plainly
You can also reach Dr. Betts outside regular business hours if any member of your family experiences a dental emergency. And if any family member is nervous about a procedure, they can get laughing gas. It’s safe enough even for children!
To book appointments for your family members, call 256-274-8680 today. You’ll find our friendly dental office at 2012 Danville Park Drive SW – close to several schools, including Julian Harris Elementary and Cedar Ridge Middle. Plus, we’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments.
We Educate Your Family About Oral Hygiene
The easiest way to treat problems such as cavities and gum disease is to prevent them from ever occurring. That’s why we emphasize education at Charles F. Betts, Jr., D.M.D. Family Dentistry. We believe that if we keep our patients informed, they’ll be able to make wise decisions about their oral health and dental care.
One of our favorite ways of instilling good oral hygiene habits in your youngest family members is by offering a Hands-On Learning Lab. Your children will get to wear white lab coats as they learn the best ways to care for their teeth and see some of our high-tech tools like the Spectra cavity detector. Getting your child started early with good oral hygiene will help them maintain healthy smiles for life.
All Ages Can Get Preventive Dental Care
We use preventive treatments such as fluoride applications and dental sealants as a regular part of dental care for both children and adults. The anti-decay benefits of these treatments are important for all ages. Every patient receives a risk assessment to help determine how susceptible they are to tooth decay. We recommend preventive treatments for those at risk.