All Ages Benefit From a Longtime Decatur Family Dentist
At River Oaks Dental Care, we understand the importance of family and consider it a privilege that you would trust us to care for those you hold most dear. Keep your loved ones happy and healthy with treatment from your Decatur family dentist! You can feel confident in the care of Dr. Parker, who has practiced dentistry for families for many years. He and our team will take time to address all your concerns so you can make the best decisions for your family.
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach for kids or adults. Our age-appropriate care is catered to each patient’s individual needs. It includes:
- General Dentistry Services – These treatments include dental cleanings, dental exams, and other services that will help keep your loved ones’ smiles healthy and attractive.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatments – Dental veneers and other treatments can give you a smile worthy of the red carpet.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our restorations include dental crowns and bridges, which can repair your damaged teeth and give you back a beautiful smile.
- Dental Implant Restorations – Smile proudly with a complete set of teeth and eat all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures – New teeth will make mealtimes more enjoyable and help you speak more plainly.
You can also reach our team outside regular business hours if any member of your family experiences a dental emergency. And if any family member is nervous about a procedure, they can get laughing gas. It’s safe enough even for children.
To book appointments for your family members, call 256-274-8680 today. You’ll find our friendly dental office at 2012 Danville Park Dr. SW – close to several schools, including Julian Harris Elementary and Cedar Ridge Middle. Be sure to ask about our Dental Savings Plan to save money on your family’s care.