Family Dental Care Preserves Your Oral Health
Scheduling your dental visits is easier when you look forward to visiting your family dentist. Your entire family can get the care they require from our team with extensive services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages require regular services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to stay in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence increase, enhance your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession treatment.
- Emergency Dentistry – Dental problems can arise at any time. We want you to get treatment as quickly as possible, often that same day.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your teeth with crowns and fillings. Replacing lost teeth with bridges or dentures.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most realistic way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or full-mouth reconstruction, you’ll enjoy a natural appearance and function.
- TMJ Treatment – End your jaw pain by getting a custom-made oral appliance. This can prevent teeth grinding and ease tension on your jaw joints.
You want to encourage healthy habits in your little ones. To help, we have created a learning lab for our youngest patients. This gives them a fun way to discover how and why they should brush and floss their teeth.
You can stay relaxed throughout any procedure with our sedation alternatives. Even young kids can receive fast-acting laughing gas. Our team also is trained in calming techniques and offers comfort options.
So your family can receive the care they need, we accept insurance coverage plans and offer a variety of payment options, including third-party financing. Many people also sign up for our Dental Savings Plan to save money along with their smiles.