Treat Your Dental Emergencies Right Here
Dental emergencies can ruin your day and can even cause long-term damage to your smile if they aren’t dealt with in a timely way. However, you won’t have to stress over either negative result if you call Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, Family Dentistry for emergency care. For the most part, we can offer you a same-day visit. Whether or not Dr. Tripp sees you on the very same day, you’ll discover:
- Restorative dental care like crowns and fillings to repair damaged teeth
- Safe dental sedation, to keep you relaxed throughout any treatment
- A dentist who has managed countless emergencies in his years of practice
- State-of-the-art technology to quickly detect and treat you, including panoramic X-rays
If you need to see a dentist ASAP, call us today at 256-274-8680.
Your Smile Is in Good Hands, Whether or Not It’s an Emergency
You need to understand you can rely on your dentist, whether you require support in an emergency or just need general dental care like cleanings and exams to keep your smile in excellent shape. At Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, Family Dentistry, you’ll get top-notch service when you get:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform your smile’s appearance with dental veneers, teeth bleaching treatments, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – From small decay to broken teeth, Dr. Betts can repair dental damage with crowns, fillings, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Implants – When you change teeth with implants, your smile will look, feel, and function like it did in the past — or even better. You can pick to replace teeth with dental bridges or dentures.
- General Dentistry – To reduce your risk for toothaches, visit us regularly for routine professional cleanings and exams, gum disease treatments, and other preventive services.