Improve & Protect Your Smile By Visiting Our Dental Team
Neel, AL dentist, Dr. Betts, wants to make our office your source for superior treatments to keep your smile dazzling and healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums immaculate, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum recession treatment, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while protecting its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to provide fast relief for your unforeseen, unpleasant dental emergencies.
- Dental Implants – For the most enduring investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other uncomfortable signs of TMJ disorder can be relieved with our customized nightguard that eases pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recover naturally.
If it’s hard for you to stay on top of regular dentist appointments for exams and cleanings, you might be amongst the millions of people who experience dental anxiety. Our caring, experienced team can offer relief, including calming comforts like warm blankets, pillows, relaxing music and headphones, and dental sedation options, all created with your convenience in mind and to relax any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more cost-effective, offering frequent specials and promos as a method to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance. You also can save on preventive care with our in-house Dental Savings Plan.
Call us today at 256-274-8680 to arrange an appointment with Neel, AL dentist at Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, Family Dentistry.