At Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, you have all the resources you could possibly need for a lifetime of great oral health!
Your experienced, caring Moulton, AL dentist is here to protect your teeth and gums from any oral health threats you might face throughout your life. You can find a wide selection of quality dentistry services to meet your needs at every stage:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy with routine cleanings and exams, preventive treatments like fluoride varnishes and dental sealants, hi-tech oral screenings, tips for better oral hygiene, and solutions for dry mouth and bad breath.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Restore your periodontal health and save your teeth with our noninvasive gum disease treatment. With scaling and root planing, we can help you fight and overcome oral infection and save your smile!
- Emergency Dental Care – Don’t let a dental emergency derail your plans or your health! Find fast treatment for unexpected, painful dental problems with a same-day appointment when you need it.
- Family Dentistry – Rely on comprehensive prevention and treatment for all your family’s dental needs at every age.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth can complicate issues you may already have with a misaligned TMJ. We can help you find relief and healing for TMJ disorder with a custom mouthguard.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your smile’s appearance with wide-ranging cosmetic dental solutions, from teeth whitening to bonding to custom dental veneers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair damaged, decayed, and diseased teeth with effective treatment and lasting, beautiful dental restorations to keep your smile healthy and maintain comfortable oral function.
- Full-Mouth Reconstructions – Replace missing teeth and rebuild an unhealthy smile with full-mouth reconstructions, including modern dental implants and dentures options.
Find all the quality dentistry you need in one convenient location! Call Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD today at 256-274-8680 or fill out our online form to request an appointment with your Moulton, AL dentist.