We want to make Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, Family Dentistry your source for top-notch treatments to keep your smile radiant and healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums immaculate, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, examinations, mouthguards, decay protection, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding and contouring, gum recession treatment, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while maintaining its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to provide quick relief for your unanticipated, unpleasant dental emergencies.
- Dental Implants – For the most long-lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other painful signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that alleviates pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to heal naturally.
If it’s difficult for you to stay on top of regular dentist visits for cleanings and exams, you might be among the countless individuals who deal with dental anxiety. However, our caring, experienced staff can provide relief, including calming conveniences like warm blankets, pillows, and dental sedation. Our office was created with your convenience in mind and to relax any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more budget-friendly, providing specials and promos as a way to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the costs using our third-party financing options. Also, ask about our Dental Savings Plan.
Call us today at 256-274-8680 to set up a visit with our Hillsboro, AL dentist at Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, Family Dentistry.