Visit Dr. Betts to recreate your smile and rebuild the function of your mouth with our dental implants. With our assistance, you can:
- Appreciate all the delicious foods you enjoy
- Feel like yourself again with a revitalized smile
- Stay confident that your replacement teeth will stay
- Find the replacements that will meet your needs
Discover which implants are suitable for you at our practice. There’s an implant service for practically every smile. Our implant professionals are going to help know which is right for you. You can receive:
- Dental Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or a number of teeth, we can secure long-lasting and lovely crowns to implants.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge secured to implants is a terrific choice for filling a space left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t have to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Dentures – You will not have to bother with replacement teeth that slip or move around with dental implant dentures. In addition, you can forget about hassles like loose dentures and adhesives.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Some cases are more complex than others, but we can help you have a complete, natural-looking smile again.
If you are concerned about this procedure, talk to us about your worries. We have techniques to keep you calm and pain-free. We also offer flexible payment options, so you can rebuild your smile within your budget.
Call Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, Family Dentistry today at 256-274-8680 to schedule a consultation for dental implants in Trinity, AL. You also can contact us .