Losing teeth can be devastating, and yet, it does not need to be. With dental implants in Priceville, AL, you can delight in replacement teeth that look wonderful and function equally as well as, if not better than, your natural teeth. When you get dental implants, you can:
- Recreate a complete, natural-looking smile
- Prevent further tooth loss
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
- Restore your ability to eat anything you like
To figure out which implants are ideal for you, start with a consultation with Dr. Parker. There’s a dental implant treatment for basically every smile. Our implant professionals will help determine which of our options are right for your needs. You can receive these services:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – To replace one missing tooth or a number of teeth, we can attach dependable and gorgeous dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A bridge affixed to implants is a terrific option for filling a void left by numerous lost teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t have to drill into natural teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You will not have to worry about replacement teeth that slide or move around with dental implant dentures. In addition, you can forget about inconveniences like adhesives and denture relinings.
You may feel some anxiety about restorative procedures like getting implants. That is understandable. It’s also why we make patient comfort a big priority at our practice. Our comfort techniques and sedation options can help you stay relaxed and pain-free.
Call River Oaks Dental Care today at 256-274-8680 or schedule to arrange a consultation for dental implants in Priceville, AL.