Losing teeth can be upsetting. It does not have to be that way for you. With dental implants in Austinville, AL, you can delight in replacement teeth that look great and operate equally as well as — or even far better than — your real teeth. When you get tooth implants, you can:
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a complete, natural-looking smile
- Stop additional tooth loss
- Prevent the loss of bone density in your jaw
- Regain your ability to bite and chew anything you want to eat
Figure out which implants are ideal for you by talking to Dr. Betts. We have implant remedies for your or someone you love. Our team of professionals is going to guide you in identifying which services are best for you and your needs. You can get:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – To replace one missing tooth or numerous teeth, we can connect resilient and stunning crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a fantastic alternative for filling a space left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t have to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t have to bother with replacement teeth that slip or move out of place with implant dentures. Also, you can forget about inconveniences like adhesive and denture relinings.
You might feel anxious about restorative treatments, such as getting implants. We certainly understand those feelings. To ease your worries, we have made patient comfort a priority at our office. Using comfort techniques and sedation options, you can stay relaxed and pain-free.
Call Charles F. Betts, Jr., DMD, Family Dentistry today at 256-274-8680 or schedule to arrange a consultation for dental implants in Austinville, AL.