Small dental damage doesn’t have to detract from your smile. You can fix it using Decatur tooth bonding from Charles F. Betts, Jr., D.M.D. Family Dentistry. Dr. Betts and his team can use this quick treatment to help:
- Correct minor tooth imperfections in a single, painless visit
- Make your teeth appear more attractive
- Give you back confidence in your smile
- Focus attention on the beauty of your smile rather than its flaws
Are you ready to do something about your damaged smile? Call Dr. Betts’s team today at 256-274-8680 to schedule an appointment. We’re open for early morning and late afternoon appointments. Plus, we’re close to Decatur Mall for convenience.
We’ll Get Your Smile Back Into Shape Fast
Tooth bonding is a fast way to mend a damaged smile. Dr. Betts will use composite resin, the same tooth-colored material we use for our natural-looking fillings, to repair minor dental damage. He will:
- Select a shade of composite that closely matches your other teeth
- Carefully sculpt the material into place to repair flaws like chips, cracks, gaps, stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth
- Use a special UV light to cure and harden the composite
- Make any final adjustments to the material to make sure it looks great and that your bite is perfectly aligned
Consider Our Other Cosmetic Options
If your teeth are too badly damaged for dental bonding, then veneers may be just what you need. Dental veneers are thin pieces of either porcelain or zirconia that Dr. Betts can bond into place on the front of your teeth. They can quickly hide dental damage and give your smile a completely refurbished look.
You may also want to consider teeth whitening treatment. We can whiten your smile before any other work is done so that the final tooth repair matches your bright new smile. We’ll give you custom trays and a concentrated solution to take home and use at your convenience.
Call us today for Decatur tooth bonding: 256-274-8680. Improve your smile in just one visit!