Whiten Your Smile for Life in Decatur
A brighter smile is a big confidence booster. That’s why Charles F. Betts, Jr., D.M.D. Family Dentistry provides the option of a Whitening for Life program. You can enroll in the program in one of two ways:Read Transcript
The advantage of professional teeth whitening as opposed to what you might get over the counter is that some of those solutions can be damaging to the teeth, or irritating to the gums, and less effective. If your goal is to have a bright smile, the best thing is a professional teeth whitening treatment. We have a program called Whitening for Life. For ninety-nine dollars, you sign up, you have impressions made, you get enough bleach to brighten your smile. Each time you return to our office, we give you another touch up kit so that you can keep your smile bright.
- If you purchase an intensive, at-home teeth whitening system here, you’ll automatically be enrolled in our Whitening for Life program once you complete your initial supply of whitening gel after about two weeks. You’ll receive a new supply of gel to use for touch-ups when you visit us for your regular dental exams. We make it easy to maintain your whiter, brighter look!
- For a one-time fee of $99, you’ll receive custom-made whitening trays and gel. And you’ll receive additional gel at your twice-annual checkups.
If your teeth have significant stains, the first option will likely be the best choice for your smile. For more information on either option, call 256-274-8680.
Pro Teeth Whitening Gives Better Results
No matter which option you choose, your results will be better than with products purchased from a drugstore or other retailer. Compared to store products, our teeth whitening treatments:
- Are formulated with a higher concentration of whitening ingredients
- Are less likely to cause sensitivity
- Are easier to use, thanks to the sturdy custom-made whitening trays that completely cover your teeth
In addition, if you have any questions or concerns about the whitening process, our team is happy to offer advice.
Complement Whitening With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
If after whitening your teeth you’re interested in fixing other smile flaws and further improving your smile, our cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Dental veneers
- Tooth bonding
- Porcelain dental crowns
And if your smile has gaps because of missing teeth, you can replace them with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures.
To find out more about teeth whitening or other cosmetic dental treatments, call 256-274-8680.