A brighter smile is a big confidence booster. That’s why Charles F. Betts, Jr., D.M.D. Family Dentistry provides the option of a Whitening for Life program. Compared to store products, our Decatur teeth whitening:Teeth Whitening by Dr. Charles F. Betts Read Transcript
The advantage of professional teeth whitening as opposed to what you might get over the counter is that some of those solutions can be damaging to the teeth, or irritating to the gums, and less effective. If your goal is to have a bright smile, the best thing is a professional teeth whitening treatment. We have a program called Whitening for Life. For ninety-nine dollars, you sign up, you have impressions made, you get enough bleach to brighten your smile. Each time you return to our office, we give you another touch up kit so that you can keep your smile bright.
- Is formulated with a higher concentration of whitening ingredients
- Is less likely to cause sensitivity
- Is easier to use, thanks to the sturdy custom-made whitening trays that completely cover your teeth
In addition, if you have any questions or concerns about the whitening process, our team is happy to offer advice. Call us today at 256-274-8680 to get started on your whiter, brighter smile: 256-274-8680.
Professional Teeth Whitening Gives Better Results
You can enroll in our Whitening for Life program in one of two ways:
- If you purchase an intensive, at-home teeth whitening system here, you’ll automatically be enrolled in our Whitening for Life program once you complete your initial supply of whitening gel after about two weeks. You’ll receive a new supply of gel to use for touch-ups when you visit us for your regular dental exams. We make it easy to maintain your whiter, brighter look!
- For a one-time fee of $99, you’ll receive custom-made whitening trays and gel. Then you’ll receive additional gel at your twice-annual checkups.
If your teeth have significant stains, the first option will likely be the best choice for your smile.
No matter which option you choose, your results will be better than with products purchased from a drugstore or other retailer.
Complement Whitening With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
If after whitening your teeth you’re interested in fixing other smile flaws and further improving your smile, our cosmetic dental treatments include:
If your smile has gaps because of missing teeth, you can replace them with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures.
To find out more about Decatur teeth whitening or other cosmetic dental treatments, call 256-274-8680 today.