Dr. Parker is the only dentist who will handle all your cosmetic care from start to finish. He will never pressure you into making a decision but will work closely with you to meet your goals. With this personalized, collaborative approach, you’ll be assured of the consistent, high-quality results you deserve.
If you’re ready to find out what cosmetic dentistry can do for you, call 256-274-8680. Be sure to ask about our Dental Savings Plan, which will save you money on your cosmetic treatment.
Conceal Flaws With Dental Veneers, Tooth Bonding, or Dental Crowns
No matter which kinds of flaws you want to conceal, our doctor has a cosmetic dental treatment that will do the trick. He understands that no solution is one-size-fits-all, so he’ll help determine which of the following options will work best for your unique situation. In most cases, the size of the flaw is a deciding factor. While tooth bonding can cover a minor chip, a dental veneer or dental crown is usually a better choice for a larger one.
Among your choices:
- Tooth Fillings – If your smile is affected by a cavity, a filling will cover the decay. We use tooth-colored resin that will blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – This procedure hides small imperfections like chips, uneven edges, and stains. Our team can complete the affordable treatment in a single visit.
- Teeth Whitening – For a whiter smile, we can provide custom trays and professional-strength whitening gel to use in the convenience of your own home. Even better, you’ll receive a fresh supply of gel every time you visit us for your regular twice-a-year dental exams.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers cover the entire front surface of your teeth. They can conceal larger chips, small gaps, and more. They’re a good choice for hiding multiple flaws with a single treatment. We use porcelain and zirconia, materials known for their natural appearance and durability.
- Dental Crowns – A porcelain crown covers your entire tooth, so it works well for more serious problems like cracks, breaks, severe decay, heavy stains, or a misshapen tooth.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums are receding, this treatment can restore their healthy appearance.
Restorative Treatments Will Do Wonders For Your Smile, Too
If you have unattractive gaps in your smile from missing teeth, we can replace them with a natural-looking dental bridge. A bridge will work for a single tooth or multiple teeth. Your bridge can be attached to either two existing teeth or dental implants.
Our doctor can restore implants with:
- A dental crown to replace a single missing tooth
- A dental bridge to replace multiple teeth
- Dentures to replace an entire mouthful of missing teeth
To make an appointment to find out how your Decatur cosmetic dentist can improve your smile, call 256-274-8680. You can also .