Your smile is one of your most important physical features, typically the first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to express specific feelings like joy and self-confidence. If you’re unhappy about visible defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not simple to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Somerville, AL cosmetic dentist at River Oaks Dental Care can help you alter that! Our team relies on the most recent innovations and strategies to change smiles and enhance lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can speak to you about the dental issues you want to fix, examine your mouth to make sure you’re in good oral health and style a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your goals.
We provide several different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, consisting of:
- Teeth Whitening – To get rid of deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, absolutely nothing beats our expert whitening systems. Our treatment is safe and effective for providing quick, even results for a brighter, more younger smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is thoroughly shaped to make worn, damaged teeth look radiant and healthy once again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are tailor-made to your exact specs. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting service when you wish to fix numerous dental problems and really transform your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A porcelain crown covers your entire tooth, so it works well for more serious problems like cracks, breaks, severe decay, heavy stains, or a misshapen tooth.
- Dental Implants – Fill the voids in your smile by replacing teeth with restorations that are secured to oral implants. You can eat what you desire and feel fantastic about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re nervous about dental procedures, we can offer calming amenities and sedation so you will feel comfortable and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel confident about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to respond to any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing options to make your care more affordable.
Take the initial step in producing the stunning smile you should have! Call us now at 256-274-8680 to visit your Somerville, AL cosmetic dentist at River Oaks Dental Care. You can also .