If you’re tired of living with missing teeth, you have several options for replacing them. While conventional dentures work great for many patients, people love dental implants for regaining their smile. Below are seven reasons why implants outperform conventional dentures.
- Dental implants feel and function like natural teeth.
- Implants are more comfortable and stable in the mouth.
- Implants are a long-term solution, while dentures may need frequent adjustments.
- Dental implants can prevent bone loss in the jaw.
- Implants allow for normal speech and eating.
- Implants don’t require messy adhesives or removal for cleaning.
- Dental implants have a higher success rate than dentures.
To find out more about dental implants, call our office today at 256-274-8680 to schedule a consultation. You can also schedule online.